In this changelog, you'll find information about the latest updates to the Frontastic CLI. We add to this list after each release. Big changes will have their own changelog to explain the updates in more detail.
To upgrade to the latest version of the Frontastic CLI run the below command:
brew upgrade frontastic-cli
frontastic filesync command has been merged with
frontastic run. So, you now only need to run
Fixed many problems with process left running when the CLI terminated
When stopping the CLI on Windows through Taskmanager, the child processes are still left running. Use
Ctrl-C to avoid that.
Many SSH improvements:
- checks for suitable SSH installation
- support automatic copying of SSH key to Frontastic Machine on MS Windows
- fix problem where the CLI crashes when a SSH key is protected by passphrase and locked
- fixes an issue where the CLI can require a password on top of the key authentication
- fixed an issue where the webpack bundle can be loaded twice if remote is not in staging
- fixes an issue where errors are trying to log to a file that doesn't exist, reducing console spam
- fixes issues with SSR Windows compatibility allowing Windows users to run webpack locally