Updates to the studio are at least every 2nd Wednesday. We add to this list after each release.
Enhancement: Frontend: Update builder page TopBar
We updated the layout of the TopBar in the page builders, so the layout is correct again. And it's also ready to include version history.
Fix: Frontend: Redirects bulk example lost its formatting
As we're moving away from Material UI, some issues weren’t spotted before deployment. This was one of them in that the bullet point lists from 2 areas of the studio were missing the formatting. We’ve fixed this and should match the designs again.
Fix: Frontend: We're giving the wrong errors in the schema builder
When there was a syntax error in a schema in the schema builder, we were providing the wrong error, so it was difficult to know the problem with the schema. We've fixed this so the correct error message shows.
Fix: Backend: URL transliteration rules
After our change on 25 October to not change certain characters in URLs, we found there were some cases that weren't included. This change fixes that.
Fix: The configuration panel for components with a type of
There was a bug when you used the type of
tastic within a schema that wasn't validated in the schema editor, and it wasn't showing correctly in the page builder. We've fixed this, and all should be working as expected.
Fix: Possible memory leak from scrolling page folders (no ticket or PR)
There was a bug with page folders where the scroll was behaving strangely (infinitely scrolling and getting out of order), as well as there being some loading issues when there were a lot of page folders. We made a fix for both, and they should be working as expected.
Enhancement: Bring create new buttons to the top level in the site builder
We've updated the design of the site builder. We've added an intro text to give more context and align with other areas of the studio. And we've also moved the New buttons for page folders and page versions so they're easier to access.
Fix: Problem with Japanese characters
There was a bug where we automatically changed certain characters in the relative path of a page folder. We've now updated this so more characters are allowed to be used.
Enhancement: Backend: Refactor how component groups are replicated
When a component group was edited, it could take a long time to update across live page versions. We’ve refactored the way that a component group is replicated, so when a change is made, the update should be almost instantaneous.
Fix: Scroll not appearing on media library selector
There was a bug where the scroll wasn't working on the media library selector (which shows when you click Add media on a component). We've fixed this, and the scroll works as expected again.
Fix: Schemas not available straight away
There was a bug that when a new schema was created, and you went to the relevant page to access the new schema (for example, the page builder to add the new component to your page version), it wasn't available to use straight away, and you had to refresh the page. We've fixed this, so now it should be available straight away.
Enhancement: Updated left-hand navigation
We've updated our left-hand navigation, so it's now expandable/collapsable. You can now access our documentation directly from the studio and our support portal to raise any issues you have using the studio.
Fix: Preview locale returns a string value instead of an object
There was a bug where we were forcing the locale in the preview controller as a string instead of an object. This broke the implementation for some customers. We've fixed this, so it's now an object.
Enhancement: Change color of selected data source filter
We've updated the color border of a selected data source so it's clearer to see which data source filter has been selected
Fix: Disable timeout for proxy process in script
There was a bug where component groups weren't being replicated properly due to a timeout. We've fixed this.
Fix: FilterSettings for category
There was a bug where we weren't showing the correct behavior for the multiple-category feature flag. This has now been fixed and is working as expected.
We've released our collaboration feature, so you can now work more easily as a team together in the studio.
With this new feature, you can now:
- Make comments on page versions
- Mention your team members in those comments
- Assign a page version to a team member for review
- Get notified in the studio about any comments, replies, or assignments
Fix: Weird behavior for project settings and page folder schemas
There was a bug where the wrong schema information was showing when you clicked on the project settings schema to open the editor. We've fixed this, so now the right schema information is showing.
Enhancement: Bulk upload of schemas doesn't work anymore
When we introduced the schema editor, it was no longer possible to bulk upload schemas because you had to validate a new schema upon upload. We've changed this so you can now upload multiple schema files and validate each in the schema editor.
Enhancement: Update invitation length to 72 hours
We've updated the length of time to activate your studio account from 48 hours to 72 hours, so it's in line with other commercetools products.
Fix: Add edit schedule to settings list for scheduled pages in the live section
When a scheduled page version went into it's live window, there wasn't the possibility to edit it's scheduled date and time. We've now added
Schedule to the options list so it can be edited when a page is live.
Fix: A make live page should be overridden by a scheduled page if it happens after that date
There was a bug when a page version selected as
Make live, it wouldn't be replaced by a page version if it was scheduled after the page version was made live. We've fixed this so that the latest page version should always be the live page version.
Enhancement: Add color circles to display page state
We've added color circles to page version icons so it's clearer on first view which page version(s) is live.
Fix: Remove schedule options from page templates
There was a bug where we were showing the scheduled section in the page templates area, although it's impossible to schedule a page template. We've now removed this section.
Fix: Default version check box isn't showing the correct information at the right time---
There was a bug in the page settings when setting a default page version that the incorrect warning information showed, and it was always active. We've fixed this, so the warning will only show when you interact with the tickbox.
Fix: Update the design for when a data source is required
We've improved the design of when a data source is required so it's clearer what you need to do to add a data source filter.
Fix: Update the design of the cookie banner
The cookie consent banner didn't match our design when we released it. We've now updated this so it's the same as in the design.
Fix: Update page states
We've updated the logic for page states to ensure that a page version is showing in the correct place in the site builder.
Fix: Remove the locale dropdown if there's only 1 locale
When a customer only has 1 locale, we were still showing the locale selector, confusing some customers. We've now removed this, so the locale dropdown will only show when there are 2 or more locales.
Fix: Can't see the full list of users in a table
There was a bug that when the list of users is long, you can't see the last user in the table. We've fixed this, so the full list now shows. We've also removed the ability to delete a single user if 1 or more tick boxes are selected.
Fix: Auto-scroll to selected page folder when returning from the page builder
There was a bug that when there's a long list of page folders, and you return to the site builder from the page builder, the associated page folder is selected, but you need to scroll to find it. We've updated this so the page folder list scrolls to the selected page folder.
Fix: Dynamic page rules showing weirdly
There was a bug when the middle section became horizontally scrollable when there was a really long dynamic page rule name. We've fixed this layout, so this shouldn't happen.
Fix: Update data source filter
There was a bug where the data source filter editor and component settings previews weren't showing that there were no products/content. We've fixed this, so the preview works as expected.
Fix: Update typos
We found some typos in the copy in the studio, so we've updated these.
Fix: Update bulk redirects example copy
We found that the examples in the bulk redirects modal were confusing, so we've updated the design to make it clearer.
Fix: Update background contrast color in Dynamic Pages and Templates areas
We found we were using a different color for the background contrast in the Dynamic Pages and Templates areas. So, we've updated this to match other areas and to improve accessibility.
Feature: Add add cookie consent banner
To be able to use external tools (Intercom and FullStory) in the studio, we need to get your consent in the form of cookies. So, we've added a banner for you to be able to do this.
Feature: Save page version as template
We've added the ability for you to save an existing page version as a template. You can do this in either the site builder using the more icon or in the page builder using the save button. This will save you time if you've created a page version and want to use the same layout and components across multiple pages.
See the saving a page version as a template article for more information.
Feature: Add the ability to duplicate page folders in the site builder
We've added the ability to duplicate an existing page folder with all the settings and the page versions within that folder. If the page versions have a state of
scheduled, these will revert to a draft state. This can be done in any environment. For example, you can duplicate a production page folder in the staging environment so you can test changes before making them on your production page folder.
Enhancement: Change the email address our emails are sent from
We've updated the email address that our emails (invitations and update password), so they'll now be sent from
[email protected] rather than
Enhancement: Add the ability to bulk upload redirects
We've added the ability to bulk upload redirects directly into the studio. Now, you can use the Bulk upload button in the redirects area to upload a CSV file with all your redirects at once. Note: This file needs to be created in a specific way, so ensure your CSV file matches the format and conventions mentioned on the upload modal.
Enhancement: Remove live page versions from the scheduled section
There were some issues where page versions weren't displaying in the live section. For example, when you select Make live, the page version shows in the scheduled section rather than the live section. We also weren't showing scheduled page versions in the live section when they actually were. We've resolved most of these issues, but there are a few edge cases where page versions aren't showing in the right section. We'll soon work on a better implementation to ensure all cases result in a page version showing in the right section.
Enhancement: Block users from saving a redirect with a space in the redirect from field
You could save a redirect containing a space in the URL, meaning the redirect wouldn't work. We've updated this, so you now have a warning when it's not a valid URL.
Enhancement: Border box is missing on image component settings
The image component wasn't showing the border box as in our design system. We've updated this now.
Enhancement: Allow PDFs to be uploaded to the studio
We've added the ability for PDFs to be uploaded to the media area of the studio. The first page of the PDF will display as the preview. You can view the full PDF if you click on the file, then click on the image in the drawer. Note: Cloudinary can't scale down the size of these, so you need to ensure they're small to ensure your website performance isn't affected.
Fix: Can't input 0 into number field
There was a bug where you couldn't input 0 into a number field in component settings or anywhere in the studio. We've fixed this.
Fix: Missing hover status at the folder level
There was a bug where the hover state wouldn't show on a page folder in the page version selector. We've fixed this.
Enhancement: Change scheduled time from 24:XX to 00:XX
We've updated the time shown, so it's the correct 24-hour clock.
Enhancement: Remove host criterion from scheduling modal and add to settings modal
We've moved the host and locale free text field from the scheduling modal to the page version settings modal so that you can see all settings in 1 place.
Fix: The copy and paste action in the schema help area doesn't work
There was a bug where the copy and page action in the schema builder help section wasn't working. We've fixed this, so you can now copy and paste from the help example again.
Feature: Set page versions for specific locales and hosts
We've officially made setting page versions for specific locales a feature. Now, when you want to set a page version to be live on a particular locale, you can select from the locales in your project from a dropdown list when creating your page version. These page versions will no longer sit within the scheduled section (unless they're actually scheduled with dates).
To edit the locales once created, click the settings icon.
You can also input a host here.
Also note that in this first release, the existing hosts and locales will also be visible in the scheduled modal. We'll move this in the future.
Fix: Name of component isn't displayed on 1/6 layout element
There was a bug where the name of a component wasn't being displayed within a 1/6 layout element. We've fixed this so that when you hover below the more icon, the name will show.
Enhancement: Add page version dropdown selector and search
We've added the ability to move between page versions while in the page builder. You can now use the dropdown to switch between page versions in the same page folder or go through the different page folders to find another page version. You can also search for page folders to then select a page version within it.
Enhancement: Update design of sandbox error log
We've updated the design of the sandbox error log to match our design system.
Enhancement: Change display of transient sandboxes
We've updated the view of transient sandboxes to make it clearer that they're not ready to use while in a transient state.
Enhancement: Add information about what roles are in the invitation dropdown
We've added information about each role on the dropdown when you invite a new user to the studio. This should help you decide which role to assign to your new team member.
Enhancement: Update options on page versions in the site builder
We've updated the options available on page versions in the site builder to match those in the page builder. We've also changed the order in the list, so the more permanent actions (like delete) are lower in the list. Plus, we've removed the trash can icon from the hover action, so you don't accidentally delete something you don't want to.
Enhancement: Different IDs between environments
There was an issue where some dynamic pages had different IDs in each environment. This shouldn't be the case, they should have the same ID. So, we've updated this to make sure they only have 1 ID.
Fix: Display on device toggles not working on layout elements
There was a bug on layout elements where the device toggles weren't having any effect. It also meant the page version changes weren't being saved. We've fixed this, so the device toggles on layout elements should work correctly.
Fix: Degrading or archiving of page folders referenced in an active page should be prevented
There was a bug where you could delete or change the environment of a page folder that was being used in a live page version which could cause issues on your site. We've updated the backend, so we know if a page folder is being used. We still need to do the frontend work to give you a warning when you try to delete a page folder that's in use, this will be coming in a future release.
Feature: Certificates area in the studio
We've added a new area within the studio so Frontastic customers can now add their own SSL certificates.
See the adding certificates in the studio changelog for more information.
Enhancement: Update save/publish buttons and options
We've updated the buttons within the page builder, so all actions can be completed while editing a page version.
Enhancement: Don't take users back to the site builder on save
As we've changed what's possible to do in the page builder, we've removed the automatic close of the page builder after a user clicks Save or Publish so they can now save their work as they go, as well as complete other actions without leaving the site builder.
Enhancement: Add info notification on the preview of a component schema
We've added an information notification within the preview of a component schema as some users were interacting with the preview and expected their changes to save.
Enhancement: Duplicate group component settings
We've added functionality to duplicate all inputs in a component with a field type of
Enhancement: Update docs links for documentation
As the commercetools Frontend documentation has been moved to docs.commercetools.com, we've updated all our links to our documentation, so redirects aren't needed.
Enhancement: Update backend, so FECL works with new page version modals
As we're updating how users will be able to select a page version for a specific locale and host, we need to make sure the backend will work with the frontend changes.
Enhancement: Update options on page versions
We needed to do backend work to enable a new action for page versions. You can now select a Make live option, so a page version becomes live, but isn't the default page version.
Fix: Translatable reference field content not saved in studio
There was a bug where if a link was inputted in the translatable field, it wasn't saved. This seemed to only occur when the link field was within a group and wasn't first. We've fixed this, so it'll always save.
Fix: Schema editor buttons look weird on small screens
There was a bug where the schema editor buttons looked strange on smaller screen sizes. We've fixed this.
Feature: Netlify links in the studio
For commercetools Frontend projects, we've added a link to the customer's Netlify account in two places. The first is in the profile dropdown, and a user can access it from anywhere in the studio (apart from the page builder). The second is in the deployment area, as they also need to do a frontend deployment. Note: Don't edit the slug of your Netlify account in Netlify. This will remove the links from the studio.
Enhancement: Update sandbox intro text
The intro text to sandboxes was incorrect as it had out-of-date information, we've updated this.
Enhancement: Order components and categories alphabetically
Our component categories and the components within them were in what seemed like a random order. We've now updated this, so both categories appear in alphabetical order, and the components within them are in alphabetical order. Note that there are two exceptions: the Drafts schema category is always at the bottom of the list, and all the unnamed components are at the end of the category list.
Enhancement: Update naming on download schemas
In some areas of the studio, the button to download a schema always said
Download app schema even when it wasn't an app. We've updated this so the copy is relevant to the schema being downloaded.
Enhancement: Add the email of the person who last changed a schema
The components area wasn't consistent with other schema areas as it didn't display the email address of the person who last edited the schema. We've now added this to the view.
Fix: Update email template design issues
There were a few design issues with our new email templates, we've now fixed these.
Enhancement: Drag and drop capability within dynamic page rules
We've added the ability to drag and drop the order of dynamic page rules. This means that you can now prioritize your dynamic page rules for what will be displayed to your customers first (if something matches more than 1 page rule). Or you can use it to organize your page rules.
Enhancement: Only allow a user to delete a data source when it isn't used
We've reenabled the delete button on data source schemas. However, if a data source is in use anywhere, the delete button will be disabled so it can't be deleted.
Enhancement: Delete data sources and their corresponding entities
When deleting a data source in commercetools Frontend projects, the data source schema is only removed from the database, whereas all the entities that correspond to this data source, like, page folder, pages, and page matchers aren't removed. We've changed this so that if a data source is in use, it can't be deleted.
Enhancement: Stack inline notifications
We've changed the way multiple inline notifications are displayed, they'll now be stacked rather than showing one after the other.
Fix: Images with a forward slash in the mediaId can't be opened or edited
There was a bug where if an image had a slash in the
mediaId, it couldn't be opened or edited. We've fixed this.
Fix: Chrome v106.0.5249.119 Page folder drag and drop bug
There was a bug where the site builder page breaks when dragging page folders on Chrome version 106.0.5249.119. We've fixed this.
Fix: Updated email template has a few design issues on production
There was a bug where the updated design of the email template didn't match our design on production. We've made some fixes but need to deploy to production to test these updates work.
Feature: Save schema as draft
As the next step in the updates to the schema editor, you can now save a new schema as a draft and then edit and publish it at a later date, so you don't lose any work.
Enhancement: Update error logs for sandboxes for commercetools Frontend projects
We've updated the sandbox error log to remove the reference to Frontastic.
Enhancement: Only allow users to delete schema in the highest available environment
Schemas could be deleted in any environment, which could cause issues for sites. You'll now only be able to delete a schema in the highest environment it's available in.
Enhancement: Update emails to remove Frontastic branding
We've updated our invite and forgotten password emails to the commercetools brand for commercetools Frontend projects. In this release, the emails won't include logos as more work is required to deliver this.
Enhancement: Add money field type to commercetools Frontend projects
When the extension runner returned the type
money in commercetools Frontend projects, it wasn't being handled. We've now added a field definition for the type of
Enhancement: Improve error message when dynamic filter loading fails
If the endpoint for loading dynamic filter information failed, the studio only displayed the message
An error occurred while loading dynamic filters. We've made a small update for now but will improve this further in another ticket.
Fix: If a parent folder is changed to a lower environment than a sub-folder, the sub-folder can't be edited
Because of the way our environments work, there was a way to make it, so a page folder was uneditable. We've updated this so that a sub-folder can only be in the same or lower environments as the parent, and a parent folder can only be in the same environment or higher than a sub-folder.
Fix: Redirect table layout is broken when there's a very long redirect source
There was a bug in the redirects table, where the layout would break if there was a very long redirect source path. We've fixed this.
Fix: Issues with editing media
There were multiple bugs with the media area, but these were mainly caused by an issue with Cloudinary (which has been resolved). But there was 1 where a tag wouldn't show up in the list which we fixed by increasing the limit of tags allowed.
Fix: The options in the data source color filter selector look weird
There was a bug where the options got cut off in the color filter selector even when they were short strings, and there was more than enough space available. We've fixed this.
Fix: When you focus a disabled button you see a focus outline
There was a bug where there a focus outline on a disabled button. We've fixed this.
Bug fix: Remove
inUse property when editing data sources
There was a bug where there are some page folders have an attribute as
inUse. It was created on the frontend and created an issue when sent to the backend. We've removed this attribute.
Bug fix: Studio replication endpoint error
There was a bug where a draft attribute was used in schema documents. We've unset
draft attribute code from schema documents for now.
Bug fix: Data source filters not added properly
There was a bug where data source filters were added to the root of the search query. We've fixed this, and it's now on the filters object.
Fix: Fix the search bar when users scroll in page folders
We've fixed the search bar in the site builder, so the search bar will remain visible as users scroll down the list of page folders. This means they don’t need to scroll to the top to search if they can't find the page folder they're looking for.
Fix: Fix the value of the sort attribute when creating a dynamic page rule for the first time
To allow us to be able to set the sort order of dynamic page rules, we need to fix the value of the sort attribute. Doing this now will allow us to implement the sort functionality later.
Bug fix: Changes to existing data source not saved
There was a bug where it didn't seem like data source filters weren't saving. This is because upon saving, we refetch the page folders and if you click back on the page folder settings before the request has finished, it seems like it hasn’t been edited. We've updated this so that we only update once the request has finished loading. However, we've created another ticket to investigate what improvements we can do on the backend as well.
Feature: Schema editor
As a new developer to commercetools Frontend, it isn't easy to understand how to write a schema for a component, data source, dynamic page, page folder settings, and project settings.
We've added a schema builder to all areas where a schema can be built. A developer can write the JSON for a schema in the studio, validate it works (and have contextual errors if not), and preview how the schema will look for the business user. They'll also have help within the studio to show what's available and what they can do with schemas.
Feature: Edit data sources filters in the page builder
We've added the ability to edit data source filters at any time within a page version.
Feature: Update design of markdown editor for multiple languages
We've updated the design of the markdown editor when there are multiple languages, so it's clearer which language is the default, and we grey out the text when a language is taking it from the default.
Feature: Show how many sandboxes have been used
We've added the ability to see how many sandboxes are available in your project and how many have been used.
Feature: Ability to select more than 1 category in a data source filter (Frontastic only)
For Frontastic projects, we've added the ability to add more than 1 category in a data source filter. This is for commercetools and Algolia data sources only, as other providers don't allow this functionality. Note: You’ll need to update to the latest versions of the Catwalk and Common libraries to use this feature.
Fix: Update favicon to commercetools and page title to studio
For commercetools Frontend projects, we've updated the favicon to the commercetools logo and updated the page title to
Fix: Update background color of commercetools logo
For commercetools Frontend projects, we've updated the logo in the top left corner of the page to the commercetools color logo with white background.
Fix: Update login logo and remove all references to Frontastic
For commercetools Frontend projects, we've updated the logo on the login screen to the commercetools Frontend logo. We've also removed all references to Frontastic within the studio. NOTE: The links to the documentation will still go to docs.frontastic.cloud which mentions Frontastic. There's an ongoing project within the documentation team to fix this.
Fix: Move all add buttons to the header of an area
We've moved all add buttons from the bottom right of screens where they could cover information to the bottom right of the header section. We've also changed them from using an icon to using copy which improves accessibility.
Fix: Update empty states across the studio
The empty states across the studio didn't have the same behavior or design, so we've aligned this everywhere in the studio.
Fix: Wrong hover message showing on copy button in sandboxes area
In the sandbox area, the hover text on the copy button said
Duplicate. We've updated this, so it now says
Fix: Components with long names don't look good
When a component has a long name, they don't display well in the page builder or in the components area. We've updated this, so they truncate, and the full name is displayed on hover.
Fix: Update spelling of resend in team area
On the hover text for the resend button, we had spelled it as
re-send. We’ve updated this to
Fix: Change how dynamic page area is displayed
In the Developer area, we were only showing the dynamic page schema area in production as they can only be created in production. However, we had different behavior in other areas. So, we've aligned this. Now, you can see the dynamic page schema area in any environment, but with info hover text to let you know that you can only access it in production.
Bug fix: Description field doesn’t show without a
There was a bug where a description field in schema wouldn't show in the studio unless it had a
name field provided. This shouldn't be the case, so we've fixed this.
Bug fix: Saving a dynamic page rule causes an issue similar to FP-1388
There was a bug when a user creates a new dynamic page rule in commercetools Frontend (Next.js), the
__master stream type is the dynamic page type instead of the custom data source type that it's supposed to be. We previously fixed this, but we found a similar issue that could cause inconsistencies in the database as well and break some of the data source configurations in the dynamic page rule. So, we’ve fixed this too.
Feature: Frontend: Update reference field type to be translatable in a component schema
The only fields that are translatable in a schema are
markdown. We’ve now added the ability for commercetools Frontend (Next.js project) customers to be able to do this for the
reference field type. The default is
translatable=false, so they need to set
translatable=true in their schema for this to work.
Bug fix: Frontend: Delete button on a table isn't on the right of the screen if the resolution is smaller than expected
The was a bug when a screen size wasn’t 1920x1080, the delete button in a table goes below the search bar. We’ve fixed this so the button stays where it should and how it should be displayed.
Bug fix: Wrong warning message when uploading a schema that doesn't exist in that environment
There was a bug where we were showing an incorrect warning to users when they try to upload a schema to a higher environment than where a component already exists. We've updated this warning, so it's correct.
Bug fix: Studio breaks when a page folder that doesn't exist is in the URL
There was a bug when a user has selected a page folder, and then they change projects, and that page folder doesn't exist, the studio breaks. We've fixed this bug.
Feature: Search dynamic page rules
We've added the ability to search for dynamic page rules. Some users have many dynamic page rules, making it difficult to find the one they want to edit. Adding the ability to search the name of the page rule will save our users time and frustration. Note: this will only show when there are more than 5 dynamic page rules.
Fix: Keep page folder or dynamic page folder selected when changing environments
If a user selected a page folder and then changed environments, the selected page folder would be unselected with the environment changed. This meant that users would have to search again to find where they were previously selected. We've updated this so that the selected item will stay selected when a user changes environments.
Bug fix: Can't add multiple attributes to the content API search data source
There was a bug where a user could only enter a single attribute in the content API data source filter. We've fixed this so a user can now enter multiple attributes.
Bug fix: Markdown editor returning undefined instead of fallback/default values
There was a bug when there were multiple languages in the markdown editor that, instead of using the default or fallback value for empty languages, it was returning undefined. We've fixed this so that if a language doesn't have any markdown inputted, it will return the default/fallback value instead.
Bug fix: Highlight the required field is needed for markdown when content is removed
There was a bug when a user removed all content from the markdown editor, and it was a required field, it didn't show the warning to the user. We've fixed this.
Bug fix: Preview URL has double slashes and breaks images
There was a bug where the preview URL for commercetools Frontend users had 2 slashes and broke images. We've fixed this.
Bug fix: Clearing filters returns an error, breaks the entire page on multiple attempts
There was a bug where clearing filters in data sources would break the data source filter editor. We've fixed this.
Bug fix: Studio proxy requests to API hub should always have a locale query param
There was a bug in new (commercetools Frontend) studios where any API hub proxy request fails because it misses the
locale query param. We've fixed this.
Fix: Add cursor changes to all drag and drop interactions
When a user hovers on something that can be dragged and dropped somewhere, the cursor will now change into a different icon. This shows the user more clearly that it's a drag and drop item.
Fix: Highlight that the required field is needed for markdown
We've improved how a markdown field is highlighted if it's a required field in component settings.
Fix: Improve the warning for the image required field
We've updated the design of the image selector in component settings and how we highlight it when it's a required field with missing information.
Fix: Put hover info text on data source preview
When an incorrect data source was added to a dynamic page schema, a data source couldn't be added to the preview section, and we disabled the button. But, we didn't tell the user this. We've now added a hover info text to let them know what needs updating.
Bug fix: CI build log view has an empty accordion
There was a bug when a build failed, an empty accordion would show in the build log. We've removed this empty accordion.
Bug fix: The layout element modal doesn't scroll
There was a bug when there were a lot of component groups in a project, a user couldn't scroll to the bottom of the list within the page builder. We've fixed this, so users can now find and select all available component groups.
Fix: Improve the loading of the site builder in the frontend
After releasing backend fixes to improve the loading of the studio for users with many page folders, we looked at what we could improve for loading in the frontend. This fix should make the site builder load more quickly for all users.
Bug fix: Type Error when creating a feature flag in the studio
There was a bug where users would get an error when creating a feature flag. We've fixed this, and they can now create feature flags again.
Bug fix: Page folder version history date is sometimes formatted wrong
There was a bug where some version history dates would be in a different format to others. This is now fixed, and all version history dates should be consistent.
Feature: New schema field type
Users can now create a schema with the field type of
instant. This will be displayed in the studio as a calendar and clock where a date and time can be selected.
For more information, see
Feature: Update multiple language layout in component settings
We’ve updated the UX for how users can manage languages in multi-language projects.
Feature: Consistent use of
Users can now press the
Enter key (or
Return key) to save any form like you can when you sign in.
Fix: Disable add button when sandboxes have reached their limit
Users could click the add button and create a new sandbox, which would then fail as the sandbox limit had been exceeded. We've disabled this button so they can't create a failing sandbox.
Fix: Remove dynamic pages schema area from development and staging
Users should only upload dynamic page schemas to the production environment. However, we had the area enabled in all environments. We’ve disabled this area from development and staging, so users can only access dynamic page schemas in the correct environment.
Fix: Disable environment selector on dynamic page schemas
Users should only upload dynamic page schemas to the production environment. However, we had the environment selector available so they could change this. We’ve disabled the environment selector so dynamic page schemas can only be in the correct environment.
Fix: Update tooltip text size to 14 px
The text used in the tooltip component had poor readability where there are several lines. We've increased the text size to improve this.
Fix: Update latest actions modal in sandboxes area
The latest actions modal in the sandbox area of the studio was broken, and the information isn't readable. We've adapted the way the information is displayed, so it's readable.
Fix: Change times to 24-hour clock
When times are displayed, they add extra noise as we're showing AM and PM. It also took up space. Times are now displayed as a 24-hour clock. NOTE: This doesn't affect the time in the newly released date picker, as we'll be updating this design in the near future.
Fix: Change the way date and time are written together
When dates and times are displayed together, it wasn't easy to read. We've updated this, so they should be more readable.
Fix: Modify component schema deletion behavior
We've disabled the delete button for components if a component is in use in either the project selected or if it's shared in another project and it's being used.
Fix: Make the language selector sticky in the Markdown editor
We had already made the top navigation sticky in the Markdown editor, but a user still had to scroll up to change languages. We've now made this sticky, too, so a user can more easily switch between languages on long Markdown pages.
Fix: Update version history on page folder settings
When a user created a page folder for the first time, they saw the Version history section, which was empty. We've removed this section upon page folder creation, and it'll only show after a page folder has been saved.
Bug fix: Delete all dynamic page rules and matchers when a dynamic page schema is deleted
There was a bug when a user deleted a dynamic page schema, we didn't delete the dynamic page rules and page versions that belong to that schema. If a user re-uploaded a schema of the same dynamic page type, the old rules and page versions are associated with the new schema. We've fixed this so that if a schema is deleted, the older rules and pages won’t be associated with the new schema.
Bug fix: Group component names not displaying correctly for locales
There was a bug when a component with a type of group, and a user adds a new one and then edits the name for locales, there was an issue with the naming, and it didn't show the locales. We've fixed this so if a default language isn't inputted the first locale information is added.
Bug fix: Dynamic page rules modal changes size
There was a bug when changing from a single product to entity criterion in a dynamic page rule, the size of the modal changes. We've fixed this, and they're both the same size now.
Bug fix: Problem with left-hand navigation scroll in Media area
There was a bug in the Media area for commercetools Frontend projects, where the left-hand navigation didn't scroll with the cursor. We've fixed this.
Bug fix: When users click too quickly, they can access incorrect page versions
There was a bug where a user could access an incorrect page version without knowing if they clicked too quickly through dynamic page rules. We've added a loader, so it's clear that they have to wait before clicking.
Bug fix: Settings icon still visible after closing modal settings
There was a bug when a user would close the modal on page folder settings, and the settings icon would remain visible (usually it only displays on hover). We've fixed this, so it no longer shows when it shouldn't.
Bug fix: Site builder breaks when editing profile information
There was a bug when a user saved changes to their profile, that the site builder broke, and the user would have to refresh the page. We've fixed this.
Bug fix: Old trash can icon visible on some data source filters
There was a bug where users would select certain data source filters and see 2 trash can icons, 1 in the old design. We've removed the old 1, and they’ll only see 1 icon now, as that behavior makes more sense.
Fix: Update React version
The version of React we used in the studio was out-of-date and was blocking us. As part of reducing our technical debt, we updated to version 18.
Bug fix: Re-uploading dynamic page schema with a different data source breaks the API hub
There was a bug where a user could re-upload a schema for an existing dynamic page but with an incorrect date source. This would cause a bad page configuration. This has been fixed, and the data source is checked upon re-upload of the schema.
Bug fix: Page folder not saving as link in a component
There was a bug when a user added a page folder within the component settings, and they clicked save, that setting didn’t save when they re-opened the page builder. This has been fixed, and the setting now saves correctly.
Feature: Duplicate dynamic page rules
We've added the ability to duplicate an existing dynamic page rule. All rule settings and page versions will be copied. Any page versions with a state of live or scheduled will be changed to draft.
See the below changelog for more information:
Fix: Icon changed for latest action on sandboxes
The icon on
Latest action within a sandbox was confusing and inconsistent with our icons (it was a plus symbol (+)). We've updated this to be more in line with other history icons.
Fix: Add commercetools logo to Next.js feature flag
Any commercetools Frontend projects (they have the Frontastic Next.js flag enabled) will see a commercetools icon rather than the Frontastic icon in the top left. They'll also see the Frontastic a commercetools company logo on the login screen.
Fix: Remove build failed section from main log in build log
We've removed the
Build failed section of a build log in the Continuous Integration section and put it in its own section. This is to help reduce confusion.
Bug fix: Only search Cloudinary public entities
There was a bug where if a user uploaded an image directly to their Cloudinary account and don't set it to public, a Frontastic logo would show in place of the image, but it’d still have the correct image name. If the user added this to their component, it wouldn't work. We've now made it that if they do this (upload to Cloudinary without a public flag), it won't show in the studio.
Bug fix: Sandbox created without public DNS even when unticked
There was a bug where even when the public DNS box wasn't ticked, a sandbox was still created with a public DNS rather than a hosts file. This has been fixed. We've also made it clearer on commercetools Frontend projects that the public DNS box can't be unticked.
Fix: Improve performance for users with a lot of page folders
Since there's no way to paginate the nodes (page folders) data (we need to fetch them all to build the node tree), we built a caching mechanism that will only cache the nodes tree and will refresh that cache if any of the nodes changes. Since the nodes change way more rarely than the page versions, it shouldn't affect user experience that much any time this cache has to get rebuilt.
Fix: Update React drag-and-drop library
We were using an out-of-date drag and drop library, we updated the version we’re using.
Fix: Improve scroll to top functionality
With the updated drag-and-drop library, we could improve the way our users drag content from the bottom of a page to higher in the page.
Fix: Update table UI in facets area
The design of the table in the facets area didn’t match our design system and other areas of the studio, so we updated this.
Fix: Update empty project settings design
The design of empty project settings didn’t match our design system and other areas of the studio, so we updated this.
Bug fix: Prevent
enum fields without
values in schema
There was a bug where a user could upload a schema with an enum field type, but without providing a values key. We have prevented this behavior and an empty values key in enum fields will result in an error on upload.
Bug fix: Preview device is cut off at the bottom
There was a bug where the bottom of the preview device is cut off on the site builder, and you can't scroll down to see the bottom of the device. We've changed this, so the size of the preview device is in line with the starting screen resolution. If the screen size changes, the user must refresh to get the preview to the right resolution.
Bug fix: Stories overview component giving error on teaser elements
There was a bug when a teaser element was added, it would give an error even though all the required information was set. We've fixed this, so it only gives an error when the required information is missing.
Bug fix: Prevent delete shared components across projects
There was a bug where a user could delete a component that was in use in another project. We've changed this, so a user has an error and can't delete the component.
- feat(FP-1979): allow / as page folder path for individual locales
- feat(FP-2035): Use commercetools logo in salesdemoct studio
- feat: remove all trackers from Studio but FullStory
- feat: Allow to invite new studio users from the managementconsole
- feat: Open up user creation API to create invites next to registrered users
- feat: (FP-1928): Add hover text to environments when they can't be changed
- feat(FP-1852): Update content selector copy
- fix(FP-1680): Remove facet api call in Frontastic nextjs
- feat(FP-1852): Adjust preview results found copy
- feat(FP-1852): Fix overflow in dynamic page rule items and adjust search preview count copy
- feat: don’t encode resource type in media ID
- fix: uploading images without a tag
- feat: allow uploading videos in media app
- fix: correctly tag uploaded media elements
- feat: (FP-1849): Update in app notification modal and remove the old ones
- fix: small copy and UI changes
- feat: (FP-1925): Add info text to component groups in the page builder
- feat: (FP-1563): Add intro text to all areas of the studio
- feat: (FP-1563): Add intro text to all areas of the studio
- fix: Build log text overflow
- feat(FP-1852): Update product and content search in data source filters
- fix(FP-1888): Add back nested search to category selector
- feat: add mousflow tracking for studio
- fix: increase the timeout when posting the preview to API hub
- fix (FP-1979): Enabled locales translations when default path is “/”
- feat(FP-1954): Changing Frontastic icon for commercetools Studio
- fix(FP-1806): Fix wrong mapping of crop gravity options
- feat(FP-1633): Improve the top bar of the Markdown editor
- feat(FP-1814): Update avatar size in collaboration feature
- feat(FP-1970): Update copy in Redirects area
- feat(FP-1815): concat
projectIdto collaboration notifier page id
- feat(FP-1736): Update table to new table component in custom app area
- feat(FP-1761): Add destroy button for transient sandboxes
- feat: Add notification to site builder when multiple people are editing the same page
- Set one more flag to
- fix: partial fix for new category page dynamic rule modal fails on flaconi
- misc: Make rate limit more relaxed
- fix: Add check to make sure filters are defined
- feat: Close WebSocket notifier when leaving the editor
- feat: Do not open WebSocket connection for kit pageEditor
- feat: Initialize page notifier in page builder
- fix(FP-1835): Frontastic add filter name fallback
- fix(FP-1931): fix data source product filter does not exist
- feat: add fullstory and hotjar tracking to studio
- fix: correctly import category
- fix: (FP-1834): Remove compact accordion from the design system
- Modify MasterPageSchemaController path inside routing.xml file
- Change MasterPageSchemaController and SyncCustomMasterPagesCommand
- Revert “Change the directory of MasterPageSchemaController”
- Change the directory of MasterPageSchemaController
- fix(FP-1848): Show a preview for component groups and template pages in Frontastic
- fix: Render empty string in redirect table cell with no status code
- fix(FP-1835): Set default value when translation of facet label returns an empty string
- feat(FP-1703): Add facets sync button and method
- fix(FP-1773): Fix node selector options need path value as the id
- feat(FP-1738): Update team table to new Frontastic design system component
- feat(FP-1735): Update redirect table to new component
- fix: Update cypress tests to run faster
- fix(FP-1734): new sandbox region in dropdown
- Resend invite emails via command line
- feat(FP-1682): Update add buttons
- fix (FP-1391): Removed name attribute from elements in preview
- feat(FP-1442): Update CI table to new component and don't reload page when opening build modal
- fix: (FP-1631): Some icons in the icon selector are missing
- feat(FP-1683): Disable preview in dynamic page editor without previewStream
- fix: Fixed create dynamic page rule environments issue
- feat (FP-1520): Added preview data source on page matcher | Fixed issue with environments
- feat(FP-1683): Remove dynamic page preview not implemented message
- feat(FP-1523): Add dynamic data source preview for components
- fix (FP-1493): Added facet caching/syncing in studio
- feat(FP-1445): Add table ui component
- fix(FP-1734): new sandbox region in dropdown
- feat: allow field type dataSource
- feat(FP-1252): allow field type dataSource in schemas
- feat: adds the ability to change Cloudinary details on a project
- feat(FP-1430): Update the design of the product/content and category search in dynamic page rules
- feat(FP-1508): Frontend * Add ability to duplicate component groups
- feat(FP-1389): Backend * Add ability to duplicate component groups
- feat(FP-1418): Add feedback to all actions
- feat(FP-1621): Copy updates
- feat(FP-1443): Update Continuous Integration area: Update icons and hover text
- feat(FP-1444): Update Continuous Integration area: Update build log modal
- feat(FP-1671): Empty state for page folder creation is missing
- feat(FP-1645): Show which folder a subfolder is in during search in a dropdown
- feat(FP-1620): More label not showing on hover of layout elements
- feat(FP-1655): Create 2 different emails for invitations to the studio
- fix(FP-1668): Facets scroll fix
- fix(FP-1528): Custom app add new item bug
- fix (FP-1388): Added if statement for dynamic pages
- feat(FP-1293): Frontend: Add ability to edit existing redirects
- feat (FP-1447): Backend: Add ability to edit existing redirects
- feat(FP-1594): Update cypress tests
- feat (FP-1467): Old terminology in component usage
- fix(FP-1388): Added if statement for Frontastic
- fix(FP-1628): Undo button in the site builder does not work with some of the new components
- fix(FP-1512): Invitations are expired screen after being just sent
- fix: Experiment page layout
- fix: EnvironmentSelector arrow function return warning
- fix: Issue where PROJECT env param is always required on generate studio user
- style: Modal size added
- feat(FP-1567): Add warning modal when saving component groups on production
- feat(FP-67): Add notification when saving a page version
- feat(FP-1505): Update documentation for Frontastic
- feat: update cypress tests
- feat(FP-1527): Create one Dropdown component with type basic and search
- feat: add compact accordion component
- feat(FP-1519): Remove custom from custom data sources copy
- feat(FP-1452): Add re-send invite functionality in team settings
- feat(FP-923): Add where component groups are used to settings
- feat(FP-1292): Add image usage to an image in the media area
- feat(FP-1381): Create search box inputs in the design system
- feat(FP-1381): Implement new search input
- feat(FP-1434): Improving ‘my sandboxes’ view
- fix(FP-1452): Environment editing
- fix(FP-1473): Environment editing 2
- fix(FP-1425): Studio flag is present
- fix(FP-1510): Component layout in the builder
- fix(FP-1587): Issues with text inputs in page builder
- fix: Show media tags
- fix: layout issue in sandboxes and team settings
- fix(FP-1554): Markdown editor overrides settings
- fix: Frontastic component detail button themes
- fix(FP-1513): Markdown editor randomly deletes recently written words
- fix(FP-1496): Frontastic nextJS data source filter save disabled bug
- fix(FP-1461): When deleting a category page it deletes the wrong one
- feat(FP-1487): Change trash can icon in media area to delete button
- feat(FP-1429): Update copy in dynamic page rules so it’s clear a user needs to click the search icon
- feat(FP-1158): Add filter by tag in Media area of studio
- feat: implementing Autocomplete component from material UI
- fix(FP-1485): Remove content-list and product-list empty list check
- feat(FP-1448): Page builder expanded component accordion with erred fields
- fix: Project settings layout
- Revert “feat (FP-1292): Added media usage in pages/component groups”
- feat(FP-1348): Move Save button in Project settings and add warning if there are unsaved changes
- feat(FP-1417): Dropzone overlay goes under items instead of on top
- feat(FP-1423): Update button component
- feat(FP-1413): Add message into dynamic pages for projects that the preview doesn’t work
- feat(FP-1414): Add default icon for Frontastic dynamic pages
- feat: Add disabled preview QR code
- fix: Cursor on sandboxes
- Fix: added correct compare string in “-test” build versions
- Fix: Remove only build versions that end up in “-test” from deployable versions list
- fix: More vert icon
- fix: Halt button icon
style: Adding an inline notification for max number of sandboxes
My sandboxesview in Frontastic sandboxes
fix(FP-1283): Missing builds
feat(FP-1412): Data profiling, custom apps, and tasticFieldHandler are disabled for certain projects
feat(FP-203): Update more icons and change environment colors
feat(FP-1311): Update empty data source copy
feat(FP-135): Breakpoint problems in the page builder
feat(FP-1311): Update data source has change logic and update inline notifications styles
feat(FP-1280): Add info to some data source fields (edited)
- fix(FP-1142): Product stream blocking studio for PDP
- feat(FP-1145): Create new development fixture for demo swiss
- fix(FP-1393): Added default layout ID in page if null
- fix: Minor syntax fix in PageService.php
- fix: Fixed static analysis errors
- style: Removing old in-app notifications
- feat(FP-1372): component stream selector error message
- fix(FP-1326): update scheduleFrom sorting logic
- feat(FP-1326): update schedule unique comparison
- feat(FP-1326): Update duplicate scheduling copy
- feat(FP-1326): Add warning when saving duplicate schedule
- feat(FP-1326): Add sorting to active pages
- feat(FP-1379): Set empty parent folder when it's deleted
- feat(FP-1379): Add empty option to page folder create
- fix(FP-1379): Set default parent folder when creating a new page folder
- feat(FP-1326): Only have 1 live page version per criterion/experiment
- Fix (FP-1234): Added case insensitive search on Cloudinary media search query
- fix: page builder multiple instances of same component bug
- feat: Update some icon labels
- fix: Don't generate default dynamic page node every time the nodes list is loaded
- fix: Add corrent
__masterstream type upon dynamic page default node creation
- fix: if there's no filter chosen or media file deleted from component configuration — the error reappears
- fix: show page templates when creating a new page
- fix: enabling ‘enter key’ in the login
- fix: removing itemId from page schema rule
- fix: don't include FECL twice in dynamic page matcher types
- fix: show subfolders in page folder search
- fix: fix long rule name in dynamic pages
- feat: add an edit button to group settings component
- fix: change label on fab and other buttons
- feat: Update tooltip + replace MUI tooltip components
- fix: latest action modal in sandboxes and updating Proptypes in Modals
- style: replacing old ‘pencil-edit’ icon
- feat: separating data sources filter for projects
- feat: replacing inputs throughout the studio
- feat: Update basicDropdown component
- feat: replacing frontasticInfoPopover component with new Flyout
- feat: updating inline notifications throughout the studio
- feat: adjust help text line height
- fix: error with event.currentTarget in machine.jsx
- fix: not passing props name and id
- fix: Added fix for correct scheduled pages order
- fix: Update test @depends DocComment tags | Updated exception class when unconfirmed user
- fix: Incorrect throwing exception
- fix: Error on trying to select the wrong project
- feat: Prevent unconfirmed user from resetting their password
- feat: redirect to dashboard if a user is logged in and adding error case to set up a password
- fix: Exporting a customDataSource doesn't escape slashes anymore
- feat: formatting date of status in sandboxes
- fix: redirect to dashboard if a user is logged in
- feat: Updated UI for reset password component
- feat: StreamType check on the SchemaController update/add
- feat: Create method for CustomDataSourceValidation in the CustomDataSourceService
- feat: check for custom data source in tastic
- feat: set up for user invitation expired and create password
- style: updating UI on login screen
- fix: media tag disappear issue resolved
- fix: removed unnecessary loader in page templates
- fix: rewritten category rule configurator (content -> category) and updated accordions UI
- docs: adding a link to the docs
- feat: setting up error state in facets
- fix: Validate dynamic filter payload is an array.
- feat: release of sandboxes warning if old
- fix: masterPageType to be present on uploading a dynamic page
- fix: Dynamic filter endpoint property name.
- fix: tree field with default null or empty defaults is a first option
- feat: React behavior for demo.frontastic.io for dynamic pages and custom data source
- fix: Catwalk proxy API determining base URL
- feat: rollback for sandbox warnings
- feat: sandboxes now have a warning state if they're older than 3 or 7 days
- fix: handle missing data in tree configuration
- fix: More proper fix for dynamic page URLs
- fix: if page matcher is default environment selection is disabled
- fix: fix the page matcher rules and their nodes to have all environments always
- feat: match tags in Cloudinary term search as well
- fix FP-1009: Adapted to Kameleoon API changes
- fix: layout bug on smaller screens on the button Add component
- fix: fixed broken layout of data source filters in studio
- fix: copy changes
- fix: confirmation modal pops up when the page is live in the site builder
- fix: removing ‘hello world’
- fix: public DNS for sandboxes
- fix: actually get all experiments using undocumented query parameter
- fix: only use experiments available for currently selected site
- fix: main action button in deployment area is now Confirm instead of Delete
- fix: output error, when it happens for a customer, but continue with the others
- feat: updating UI for locale flags
- fix: bug on locale flags
- fix: bug filter in data source
- fix: make sure we don't accidentally remove attributes in error cases
- fix: don't go into error state when attributes can't be fetched
- fix: properly auto-reload sandboxes in the background
- fix: prevent sandboxes with the same label
- feat: added only admin can remove users
- feat: notification modal for EAR
- feat: setting up api for remove user
- feat: removing feature flag in sandboxes and their DNS public feature
- feat: added Ganesha based circuit breaker for our HTTP client stack
- feat(backstage): component groups remove unnecessary slider
- feat(backstage): don't show component groups group in the component group editor
- Revert "feat: removing component group in layout"
- fix: error in Z index when opening facets
- fix(backstage): disable main button if label is empty
- feat: removing component group in layout
- chore: removed unwanted formatting changes
- chore: added prop to disable create sandbox button with label error
- style: updating sandboxes UI
- feat: implement command to clean up fixtures
- feat: enabling roles and permissions for DeinDesign
- fix FP-317: Stop replications again
- feat: adds script for prefixing redirect targets with /
- style: addding width
- fix(backstage): used AccordionDataWrapper instead of AccordionInputWrapper for translatable field + brush ups
- feat: replacing old error flyout
- feat: creating a new error flyout for Frontastic components
- style: Errors icons updated
- style: updating icons
- fix: dynamic pages each rule wrapped in ErrorBoundary
- fix: dynamic pages rules wrapped in ErrorBoundry
- feat: add command to ensure redirect sources start with slash
- feat: abort when importing redirects without leading slash
- style: error icons for components
- style: updating search icons
- feat: sandboxes ui brush up
- fix: Fix the CertificateController kernel dir string from env
- fix: Make sure databases are setup before running other setup handlers
- fix: Make sure groups are always set up.
- misc: Very basic logging added.
- feat: new terminology
- feat(machine-errors): new sandbox state "debuggable" (feature flag)
- feat(machine-errors): updating read-only sandbox to have no action
- feat(machine-errors): sanitize legacy errors
- feat(machine-errors): updating notifications on sandboxes
- feat(machine-errors): extracted displaying of build log into component
- feat(machine-errors): allow to set IP/hostname from fixture command
- feat(machine-errors): feature flag for public-DNS setting
- style: brushing up the sandbox error state, adding flexed layout, and UI brush-ups
- fix: yarn fix
- fix: typehint
- feat: always assign all goals to Kameleoon experiments
- fix: list scheduled page in the active accordion
- fix: remote route-pattern dependency from studio
- feat: studio page saving flow reworked
- fix(backstage): temporary bubble — cookie fix
- misc: data dependency graph for Frontastic studio
- feat: added status code table cell to redirects
- fix: teamSettings loader — fixed error handling
- feat: Display usage of roles and permissions feature
- feat: notify user
- feat: schemas errors notification
- feat: page don’t close page builder on save
- refactor: removing state from page dialog
- feat: added different modals to delete page versions
- fix: disable data source deletion if used
- refactor: replacing paragraphs
- fix: deleting component group bug
- fix: skip unreadable directories
- fix: utilising roleIndex param
- feat: verifying roleIndex
- fix: remove phpcpd from all projects
- style: updating base modals
- fix: not all areas are shown on the dashboard in the studio
- fix: don’t fetch products with empty IDs
- update: Frontastic components moved to dashboard
- feat: added scrolling feature to side nav
- fix: custom app panel clean up
- feat: replacing selectors throughout the studio
- fix: layout bug on sandboxes
- feat: show ID and IP of machines for Frontastic users
- feat: updating visual tests
- feat: updating icons
- style: styling of component boxes
- fix: fixed test component schema bug